Monday, November 21, 2011

Blog 7: Reflection on blogging

The benefits of using a blogger is the available online access everyone has throughout the world to read and check up on your blog. Visitors who view your blog are allowed to share comments and interact with you through every blog you write. A blogger is very well organized. You don’t have to worry about having bad handwriting because you’re typing everything out. A blogger is very useful for someone who wants to share his thoughts to the world. You have the ability to private your blog from everyone and have an anonymous name. You can share your thoughts to the world without anyone ever knowing who you are.

The disadvantages of a blogger are online updates. Sometimes a site shuts down because of global web interruption. Another disadvantage of using a blogger is, if you have enable visitors to comment on your blogs, you must be prepared for any kind of comment. Some online visitors can be cruel and very judgmental. They might not share the same opinion as you. You must be prepared to handle peoples crucial comments or spams.

My personal opinion about the online blogger is; it’s very useful and fun. My experience using it in English Class has been very productive. I am able to work on my writing. My classmates are able to view my work and share opinions, even so criticize my work. They are allowed to leave notes and leave me advice for a future blog post. I like having a blog because I am able to customize it; I am allowed to change the font size and color. I could have a background with unicorns flying over rainbows. You can have a very creative blog or a very plain one. It’s your choice. Every week we are asked to write a blog, not only does this help me improve my writing but it allows me to share my thoughts of a movie we recently watched or write down information we’ve discussed in class for future essays.  In blogs we tend to blog about everything we learned in class, this makes my blog a good resource. I could always look back to my blog to find out information and use it for a homework assignment.  This blogger has been very useful and I’m very glad we are using it. I’m positive most of my classmates feel the same way as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment